Quarterly Report Affidavit Due TODAY!
The first quarter of 2008 ended on March 31 which means your Quarterly Report Affidavit is due TODAY!
If you have not filed your affidavit at this time, you will need to file it through SLIP in order to meet the deadline. Never filed your affidavit through SLIP? No problem! Filing through SLIP is simple, quick and efficient.
How do I file my affidavit electronically?
1) Login into SLIP using your username and password. (Don't have one, call FSLSO for yours today! (800) 562-4496 extensions 104, 106 and 129)
2) After logging in, select the "Reports" box in the top left portion of the screen.
3) Next, select "Quarterly Affidavit Report" in the report box.
4) Then select the appropriate quarter and year in the corresponding boxes.
5) Select "Retrieve Premium" - the affidavit will then appear upon selecting "Retrieve Premium."
6) Then, you will need to select your agency from the agency drop-down box.
7) Notice the system calculated premium amount at the bottom of the screen. If you agree with the calculated amount, simply check the "I acknowledge the terms and conditions" box.
8) If you don't agree with the amount, please provide your calculated amount in the "Your Calculated Amount" box, and then check the "I acknowledge the terms and conditions" box.
9) Lastly, select the "Submit" button - your affidavit will be sent to FSLSO at that time.
10) After submitting the affidavit, you may also select the "Print" button to print a copy for your records.
For filing assistance or for a walk-through of this process, please call FSLSO at 800-562-4496 and dial extensions 106 (Lisa French), 104 (Matt Wester) or 129 (Bryan Young).